Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pigging out for my B-day

Tomorrow is my Birthday but since Wednesdays are bowling night Patrick asked if it was ok that we went out tonight instead. I have to tell you we went to this amazing restaurant that just opened up afew months ago. I have never been to a Brazilian steakhouse and either has Pat so this was a first and we had no idea what to expect (http://www.texasdebrazil.com). I must admit there was so much food when we left I felt like I had pigged out. I think I ate more tonight then I did on Thanksgiving. And now I feel like I am going to die from over eating. Ughhhhh I am so full!!!! Must go walk up and down the stairs to that the pound of meat I ate does not stick to my ass.

6 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Just popping in to say I love your blog title..although I fail without much grace. I'm still learning

Lynn Page said...

Amy~ you crack me up ;) I'm glad you got plenty 'o' eatens for your early bday...hope it was great and you feeling less full!

Chele said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!

LMAO I love to pig out for my birthday dinner too. I wish we had one of those places here so that we could check it out.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! We went to a Brazilian Steakhouse before on our anniversary a few years ago. It was so good but I felt like I was going to explode afterwards. Glad you had fun!

Amy said...

Thank you girls. I have to tell you it has been two days since we went out to eat and I can still not look at meat. Although I have to admit it was yummy at the time.

Amber said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you get your big birthday wish this year. I am always thinking of you and praying for your lil' miracle in 2009.