Thursday, December 11, 2008

12 DPIUI = BFN and spotting

I woke up this morning and the EPT was just taunting me to pee on it. So I did! I can't say I am surprised that it was a BFN. But I am going to continue with my progesterone and hope that when I test again (or go for my beta whatever comes first as long as it is not AF) that by some miracle it comes back BFP. For now I am going to watch PS I love you and hang out in bed. It's a lazy day! =) At least until I get a call from work with something that I need to do.

Edited:
So I decided to call me RE and see if I could come in tomorrow instead of Monday. I am so impatient! She said that it would be ok. But to be aware that it might be to early. I don't really care thought I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!!! it is driving me out of my mind. So I will let you ladies know as soon as I get the results. Although I still have a feeling it is going to be BFN.

1 comments:

Lynn Page said...

((hugs)) sweetie.... I know it sucks, but it's still way early... I'll be crossing my fingers for you tomorrow and looking for an update!