Thursday, December 11, 2008

I must have been on the naughty list

Because AF is pretty much here and I get no Christmas miracle. I went way across town to the only pharmacy that carries my progesterone prescription and when I got home AF decided to stop by and say hi! What a waist of $50 that was. My plan now is to wait for her to be here in full force. That should be by later on tonight or tomorrow morning. Then tomorrow I will see if my RE thinks it is necessary for me to still come in for my blood test. Although I'm probable still going to have to go so we can make a plan for IUI#3. Oh well such is life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa is a real dick this year.

Chele said...

Hugs! It has nothing to do with whether you are naughty or nice. As hard as it is to understand and take, babies really do come when they are meant to on their own time schedule not ours. Neither Jake or Derek should be here because they were both conceived while using different types of birth control. I don't understand why we ttc for nearly 6 years only to loose that child. Life is a puzzle and can be very cruel. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers that 2009 brings you a baby in your arms.

Lynn Page said...

Amy I am so sorry sweetie!!!! I know there's nothing I can say that is going to make it better, but just know that I'm thinking about you!!!

To A T said...

Dang!! Sorry she is on her way hon! :(

big (((HUGS)))