Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hell has finally frozen over!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in 20 years Vegas has had our first sticky snow storm. It has been snowing consistently for over 4 1/2 hours out by my house, and it is not melting as usual nor does it seem to be easing up any time soon. You can actually play in it and enjoy it. It it amazing!!!! Here are some pictures I thought I would share ...

These were taken around noon









These were taken around 1:30

These were taken around 4:30





I am sure I will have more pictures as the night progresses. There looks to be no end in sight... I love this weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you have more snow than we do in Ohio.

Chele said...

I never knew snow would be so pretty in the desert! It's beautiful Amy, and I would be enjoying it too. It's one of the things I miss when we live here in Florida, probably because I never have to get out in it unless it's to play.

Lynn Page said...

Amy that's more then we have in Washington state! lol enjoy!

Amy said...

Isn't it crazy!. To bad people in Vegas have no clue how to drive in it. 6 inches of snow pretty much completely shuts everything down since we don't have the resources to clean it up. Not that I am complaining since all I did most of the day was make snow angels.