Monday, November 17, 2008

On Schedule for IUI #2

I had a great visit with my RE today. And tonight we start my follistim injections. Ahhhhh what a sigh of relief! She said my ovaries look calm (whatever the heck that means). And I go back on Thursday for my first follicle check. I am just so happy right now. I feel really good about this month. Only thing I have to do before Thursday other then start my injections is go and have one last blood test done to check for PAI-1 (plasminogen activator inhibitor-1). Although I swear I have already been checked for that, and it came back negative. But to appease I will go today and have the test done. I'm off to a good start and hopefully the next few weeks will run just as smooth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My crossables are crossed for ya! :)

Chele said...

Excellent update! I'm getting ready to O so I won't be crossing anything but fingers and sending you lots of +++++ vibes.

Amy said...

Thanks girls! And good luck Chele go catch that egg. I will keep everything crossed for you atleast until I get close to my IUI date and then, well ... you know. ;)

Lynn Page said...

yay! I'm glad everything is going as it should! Since I apparently can't O this cycle, I'll cross EVERYTHING for you..lol

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

I so hope this is your month ! Big huge hugs !