Friday, November 21, 2008

My nephews new car

My parents bought my nephew a walker shaped like a car and it has quickly become his new favorite toy. He is only 8 months old and already a little speed racer. I went to go see him earlier today and had a good laugh at how cute he was racing around the kitchen island honking his horn. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He was chasing the dog and following me around, and when I walked out of the room onto carpet where he couldn't go with his little walker he honked his horn and screamed at me. It was to cute!


5 comments:

Lynn Page said...

Reece is such a cutie pie.. for some reason I tell ya every time I see his pictures I just want to pinch his cheeckies (gently of course) and give him smooches all over...lol just adorable!

Amy said...

Thanks Lynn, He does have little chipmunk cheeks. I usually bite them =) Not hard of course, but it cracks him up every time I do it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is soooo cute! I want one for me!

Chele said...

It is adorable. Derek and Jake had one that was similar but red/white/blue/ and yellow. Jake was hell on wheels in it. I love his cheeks too.

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

so cute .