Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And so the story goes ...

I now have one 18mm follicle on my left side the other two well they were nowhere to be seen. And I have one 12mm follicle on my right side. Where that one came from no one really knows.

Here is what I think happened: I think that the 3 8mm follicles from last Monday got into a fight. One moved over to the right ovary because it didn't want to be around the other two and so it decided it wanted to go off and grow in it's own. With the travel time from moving it missed afew day's that it should have been growing hence why it is only 12mm. While this was occurring the two that remained on the left side continued to fight and one got kicked out of the ovary to never be seen again. Some might call it murder. But I guess we will never know since the 18mm won't talk.

Ok enough of my crazy talk. I can assume that the 12mm won't catch up by the time I trigger on Thursday night. So from the looks of it, I again only have on good egg come time of my IUI. I do intend to keep soaking me feet in hopes that my little 12mm straggler catches up. Oh well what can you do. My IUI is scheduled for Saturday at 9:30 in the morning. DH is not thrilled about getting up bright and early to diddle in a cup at 8 a.m. but he will have to get over that FAST! So for Thanksgiving I get all the fixings with a trigger shot on the side. Fun Fun!

3 comments:

Lynn Page said...

Yay I can't believe it's almost time for your lucky IUI number 2!!! I know you're not super happy about 1 egg, but that's all you need is just one...and it could always split after fertilization...lol then you could end up with twins..lol ;)

Chele said...

Buck up it only take one egg to get that sticky baby. I have an ff buddy that did IVF and only had one egg and was devestated. They went through the process anyway and she is due Dec. 29th.

Don't you give up! +++++ vibes that you get your sticky BFP in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

My crossables are crossed for you hun!

{{{HUGS}}}