Monday, November 10, 2008

My mom decided to have alittle Christmas list fun as well

So of course I called my mother and sister as soon as we got home from my MIL house to read them the ridiculous list that my MIL gave me. And I made sure to send my mom and sister a copy of my list that they got such a good laugh at they distributed it to my mothers side of the family for a laugh. Well all of 15 minutes ago an e-mail from my mom appeared in my inbox with my mothers list. I thought it was pretty funny and had to share. I have a feeling more lists will be coming my way.

WITH THE HOLIDAYS APPROACHING I FEEL THAT WE SHOULD EXPRESS OUR DESIRES TO HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY HOLIDAY.

I feel a little left out around my holidays as well as yours Amy. Hanukkah is a fun filled dradle spinning time filled with laughter and family. Come light the Hanukkah candles. I feel that Pat should learn the prayer and say it one night during the 8 nights of celebration. I would also appreciate some presents being wrapped in Hanukkah wrapping paper as well if we must X-mas paper. I would liked to be joined during the Passover Holidays at a family dinner filled with Gefilte fish, liver, and matzoh. I would also appreciate your fasting along with me during Yom Kipper it will shed your bodies of sin and cleanse you. ( you cannot brush your teeth drink water and put anything in your mouth for 24 hours.

I am old and can't afford a cleaning girl. Maybe the two of you can help clean once or twice a month that's how often I do the hard stuff, shower etc....I love the Lifetime channel so come watch a movie with me. I'll even make popcorn.

I've always wanted to go to Mexico and any all inclusive vacation to a beach area with a spa etc..save up your extra money. It would be great, if you can pay for our trip. You'll have to watch the dog and Sabrina and knowing Jenifer probably Reece while were gone, you might as well use that time to clean my house so that I can be surprised when I come home to a extra-clean house. Replace everything you eat in the Refrigerator and cabinets (money doesn't grow on trees for food you know). Oh! If you really want to surprise me, mow the lawn, pick up the dog shit, it would make me so happy.

I can use, new jeans, tops, underwear, shoes. Don't buy anything with Rayon in it, it wrinkles to easily, and only machine washable. If you see something you really like that has to be dry cleaned buy it and include a gift certificate to Al Philips the Cleaners..

Please stop shaving Molly, I feel so bad for her after, she looks weird.

Amy a love when you blow out your hair so please do that for me once in a while when you take me out for lunch.

Pat if you could cut down to 10 beers when I'm around you I would feel much better about you destroying your Liver.

Call you grandmother more often, she is almost 86 years old. Who knows how long she will be with us, if you throw in a couple of Jewish expressions during the conversation OY will she be happy.

Rainbow cookies, brownies, Ice cream some of my favorites.
Chinese Wor Wonton soup as well as my own chicken soup (do you want the recipe).
Salad , love salad, Amy why don't you join me in a salad one day. That would take by breath away. I'll treat.

Once in a while it would be nice if you would give me gambling money a hundred or so.

Desperate Housewife, lost

Jose Grobin love his voice, music.

Ice cream sodas,egg creams, jelly candy, jelly beans

So many wants not enough time, years are passing fast. You never know when the end will come. I don't want you to feel guilt after I'm gone so do what you can for me now while I'm still here.

Happy holidays, hopefully it won't be the last. May god bless everyone and keep us all safe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe someone would actually give you a list and say "Here, I EXPECT you to get me something." I would be mortified! It's one thing if someone says "What do you want for Christmas? I want to get you something." but quite another to be so presumptuous and insulting!

Anonymous said...

Heh... love your mom's list by the way!

Chele said...

ROFLMAO! I love your mother's sense of humor and it's good you have her to balance out your MIL.