Saturday, July 18, 2009

House hunting stinks!

When I'm looking at houses for my clients I am alittle more open minded, but with us looking for a home we like I am being super picky. Every house we have looked at needs work. And I just don't have the time to buy a project house. Nothing is move in ready and the homes that are, sell almost overnight. I think I am at the point of apartment hunting. As much as I want our own home I'm just running out of time. Stress is taking over and I just can't be this stressed this far along in my pregnancy. Besides that it has been about 112 degrees the past few days and being about 8 months pregnant in that kind of heat is draining, and not healthy. So I plan on continuing my day looking at rental homes online and checking out a few apartments over the net as well. I officially give up!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I feel ya there sista! We are supposed to go looking again tomorrow. Ugh.

Bon

Amy said...

Bonnie I hope you have better luck then I've been having. Bring lots of cold water tomorrow and Good Luck!!! Your gonna need it =)

Chele said...

A nice apartment or townhome with a playground and pool would be great while you have a baby and toddler. No maintenance!