Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hormones of disaster

Yep that's right I have hormones of disaster. Yesterday I was depressed because of everything that is going on, I spent the most part of my day in bed crying and sulking. I don't know where this overwhelming feeling of depression has come from but hopefully it won't stick around to long. Then last night I was combative. I got online to facebook just to find something to do, and found myself getting into a fight with my cousin's husband over him poking fun at my sister. I have to tell you I am not to crazy about my cousins husband, he is kind of a douche bag. And I think I was looking for a reason or an opportunity to get into a fight with him. As soon as that moment presented itself I jumped on him like a lunatic. I have to admit it was pretty fun to put him in his place. As soon as that moment passed I was back to being depressed. Today I am all over the place, for the first time in a long time I had to pull myself out of bed and force myself to get my day going.

Molly has been super clingy and getting on my last nerve. I know she means well but if I could have a minute to pee in privacy without her either crying by the door to get in or trying to sit on my lap I would really appreciate it. Patrick keeps calling to check on me and that is really starting to bug me. I just don't know what my deal is today. I think I need a break from everything right now, if only I had the time to take a vacation!

5 comments:

Chele said...

Whew! Somebody got a fresh new dose of pregnancy hormones! Sweetie, you are experiencing what every woman experiences at the end of their pregnancy. I promise it will pass.

Hugs and hang in there.

Lucky Jones said...

Oh, I am so sorry!! But you will be ok :) I can't believe how fast your pg has gone by!

Jenn said...

Hormones - men must have invented them, huh?!? But it's *almost* over! You can do it!! In the meantime, I hope the doggie & Patrick stay outta the way. ;)

Amy said...

Thank you ladies for making me feel better. I have been acting like a complete psycho lately hopefully I will mellow out and be back to my old chipper self soon.

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

Oh Amy , Big hugs ! This will pass! (you'll be reminding me of this in a few weeks)
Soon you'll have that little boy in your arms !