Saturday, July 25, 2009

Going to stalk my Dr at the hospital.

I called over to the hospital and found out my OB was on call tonight. So since he never called me back I am going to go up there and talk to him, and let him now what is going on. He will give me a better indication of what to do or how worried to be. He is a much better people person then the peri. Hopefully I will walk away feeling alittle relieved. I can't have another sleepless night worried that if I turn a certain way I am going to pull on the cord around Gage's neck. I know it's unlikely but I need my Dr to tell me everything is going to be ok.

Chele, I'm going to make sure that I can have a meeting set up between both Dr's as well. We all need to be on the same page and I need an emergency plan set up. Lets just hope and pray that Gage untangles himself in the mean time.

Lauren, I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. There has been no talk about moving the date up but that is because the Peri doesn't make the decisions only my OB does. I would hope the Peri called my OB on Friday to keep him informed. But he is such a jack ass there is a chance he didn't.

I will post an update as soon as I get back tonight and let you girls know what my OB says.

2 comments:

Chele said...

Hugs! Sending major ++++ thoughts and prayers that you get some answers. So relieved to hear you are staying on top of things. I will check back to hear what the latest news is.

Lauren said...

I hope you get some answers, Amy. Good for you for being the pregnant woman stalking her OB!
FX!