Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In love with my RE

I was sitting here tonight over analyzing every little twinge I felt and wondering if it was IPS or RPS. In the midst of letting my mind wonder an e-mail popped up that put a big smile on my face. It was from my RE and here is what it said:

Hi Amy,I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing... I know the insemination experience wasn't the best for you and I promise that if we have to do it again, which hopefully we won't, I will give you some medicine to help you relax more... believe me, I put speculum's in people all day long but I dread having it done to myself... you wouldn't believe the WUSS that I am so I understand your anxiety about the procedure. I just want you to be as comfortable as possible so that hopefully we will have a good outcome. You are such a sweet and wonderful patient and I can't wait to put a permanent smile on your face by telling you a pregnancy test is positive!!! I know these next couple of days seem very long but take it easy and hang in there... not everybody gets it the first time around but persistence pays off in the end... Take Care and if you have any questions while you are waiting for the pregnancy test please let me know...Sincerely,Eva Littman, M.D.


Ahhhhh I love my Dr. The fact that at 9 p.m. she was sitting there wondering how I was doing made me feel so good. I am glad that I found such a great Dr that cares about me enough to just check in and put a smile on my face. For the first time in a long time I am ok with not getting a BFP this cycle. Knowing I have a Dr that cares about me and shares the same goal I have (getting me pregnant) is a great feeling. Hopefully my first IUI will work but if it doesn't I am ok with it, I am looking forward to a short stay and a long friendship with my RE.

0 comments: