Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day

Well tomorrow at 8 a.m. Patrick has a date with a cup and 2 hours after that I have a date with a speculum, a catheter and some sperm. I am so so so scared that it is going to hurt. And I know there is no was in hell that I am going to get any sleep tonight. I have such a fear for the unknown. And although my RE said it is not going to be that bad, I just know she is full of shit. She said the same thing to me before my HSG and that was THE MOST uncomfortable thing I have ever had to go through in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked Patrick to come in the room with me and hold my hand while the Dr is doing her thing. He really has been amazing throughout this entire mess. Deep down I really believe that this TTC/infertility nightmare has brought us closer together. I am really blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

0 comments: