Saturday, July 12, 2008

Got my drugs in the mail today

I had no clue the Dr had ordered so much stuff for me from the pharmacy. No wonder my bill was five hundred and eighty dollars. But I have to admit I was like a kid on Christmas when the fed ex guy rang the doorbell bright and early at 9 am this morning. I jumped right up out of bed and ran down the steps not thinking that I was not wearing my bra my hair was all over the place and I was in my pj's. The fed ex guy looked shocked when I threw open the door like a crazy lady. I signed for the package and snatched the box from his hands. I could not believe the size of this box. I was just expecting a small box with ice and my follistim pen plus meds. Nope I got so much more, I got a VIP membership to the pharmacy for god only knows what, follistim pen, chorionic gonad (10,000) unit vials, crinone 8% gel (a 20 day supply), 2 syringes, 2 needles for the syringes, a sharps container for the needles and my follistim AQ 600 IU cartridge. I am so very excited! The Dr told me to treat today as day 1 of AF since last night I was only spotting and started so late at night. I also started taking my prenatal vitamins today. So I think I am officially ready to get this cycle rolling. Yippy, I really hope that I get positive results from my first IUI cycle. I guess we will know the results in the next 28-30 days.

0 comments: