Monday, July 21, 2008

Rough Day

Today is CD 10 and my RE appointment did not go as well as I expected. The biggest follicle I had was 12mm she did not even bother telling me the size of the other two. My uterus lining was at an 11 so atleast that was good. She made me order another 300IU of follistim since she wants me to take it for an additional 4 days to see if it helps at all. I am feeling so defeated right now! I went in there expecting to hear that I had 3 good eggs, I'm just heart broken right now. On top of that the nurse insists on taking blood from the same arm every time I go in there. They have blown 2 of my vains in my right arm and she insists on fucking up the same arm. So now my right are is in so much pain and is so swollen. I am just agravated nothing is going the way I want it to. This cycle has now cost me an additional $260 and I just feel deep down that this is not going to be the month given the size of my eggs.

0 comments: