Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ughhhh some people ...

A while back I wrote about a friend of mine who informed me via e-mail on myspace that she was pregnant with number 4. (refer back to my post on June 16 2008 labeled when people just don't get it) At the time Kristy "accidentally" deleted me from her myspace and I was happy because all of her pregnancy posts and updates were getting to me. Two days after she deleted me she sent me an e-mail saying it was an accident and re requesting me as a friend. I don't know whey I added her back to my friends list but I did. And since that day it has been the same headache it was to begin with. I had to learn fast how to avoid and ignore all of the dumb updates. Don't get me wrong but I just can not be happy for someone that is such a jerk. Well today she posted a quote that has been haunting me ever since I read it. It said "Maybe if we all Believed in God alittle more, things would work out for all of us" now I know that it was not directed towards me or at least I hope it wasn't. But it just really pissed me off. Now don't get me wrong I do believe in god I am just not overly religious. This comment for some reason really offended me. I just can not believe someone would make a comment like that. Some people need to learn how to think before they speak or type.

0 comments: