Monday, August 4, 2008

Is it Friday yet????

I am so impatient! I know Friday is only 4 days away but why do the days have to go by soooooo slow??? I have been feeling what I call IPS but could also be the progesterone in action. My boobs have been really heavy and sore and my nips feel like they are on fire, I have been very tired, 2 days of headaches, congested, and running very warm. Now I know this could all be from the progesterone but I like to think it is because I am hopefully going to get my BFP on Friday. I took my temp tonight just to see what it says since I have been feeling very warm and it said my afternoon temp was 98.9 kind of high for me in the 2ww as I usually run no higher then 98.4-98.6 I would blame it on the hot weather but I have been home relaxing for 2.5 hours and due to the weather clouds it was only 98 degrees when I was out running around. I know to some that seems high but when you are use to 105 and up 91 is kind of a vacation. I wish it would rain though. The weather calls for rain all week but it is only a 20-30% chance. So it is not looking to good. I am kind of hoping it does not rain this week as rain always makes the days go by slow to me.

So for not I wait... and wait and wait and wait and wait. Ahhhh when does it end!

0 comments: