Monday, July 14, 2008

Where the F*&% is my RE

Today is cycle day three the first day of my injections. I was told to call my RE on the first day of AF to schedule my day 2 ultrasound (pre-injections). So on Saturday when AF shows in full force I call the RE's office, sure enough for the first time I get the answering service. I'm stumped because I was told on weekends the phone is forwarded to one of the receptionists cell phones this way something like this does not happen. Well Fing great!!!!I leave a message with the answering service thinking I will get a call back that night. sure enough Saturday night no phone call. Sunday morning rolls around and I try to call again. Sure enough answering service, I proceed to leave yet another message but am fuming being I was suppose to have my ultra sound on day two. Obviously that was not going to happen. I give myself alittle pep talk to calm myself down and figure I will call first thing Monday morning bright and early as they open at 8 a.m. Well lets just say it is not 11:16 a.m. on Monday and there phones are still forwarded to the answering service. I am so pissed off!!!! How can I start my injections when I have no clue what dose to take. I feel like I was duped. This RE was nothing short of amazing when I first meet her and now I just want to kill her. I have $580 worth of drugs in my refrigerator and no clue what to do with it. Why does this shit always happen to me. I just feel very defeated right now.

0 comments: