Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award




One of my best TTC friends Lynn gave me this Zombie Chicken Award. Lynn was one of my first friends on the ivillage TTC board and always helped me get though the best and worst of times. She will forever remain in my heart! Although I know the TTC road has been very hard on her, I know that she will be a mommy to her own children one day soon. For now she will just have to continue being one of the best step mothers that I know.


"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…"

Now I've awarded this fancy award to:

1. Amber

2. Bonnie

3. Candi

2 comments:

Lynn Page said...

awwww amy you about brought tears to my eyes!! Love ya girlie!!!!

Bonnie said...

Oh yeah! Thankyou for the award! I love it!