Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a ........

BOY! Yeahhhhh. Patrick is over the moon with excitement, and just watching him gloat over his little boy, it's just an amazing feeling. I decided that I couldn't wait until the 17th of April. I just had to know now. So I scheduled an appointment at an ultrasound place that said they could tell the sex around 15 weeks and figured it was worth the $60. And that it was! I am just so amazed at the pictures of his little hands and feet. (As well as the one of his little pee pee.) I guess now that I can stop calling him an it means it's time to pick a name.












8 comments:

Shell said...

Congratulations !! a boy !! thats awesome !! (I think matt is secretely hoping for a boy too :-))

Chele said...

I knew it! For some reason I was sure you were having a boy. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!

Coco said...

Congrats Amy!!! Those pictures are too cute! You really got some good ones.

Lynn Page said...

Amy!!! YAY congrats sweetie! That's amazing!!! I love the pics too!

Bonnie said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Amy said...

Thank you girls. I had a feeling it was going to be a boy. (Although I secretly wanted a girl) I'm just so happy to finally know who's growing in there.

To A T said...

AWWW!! COngrats on team blue!! Hooray!! :)