Friday, April 24, 2009

Patrick gave in =)

After a long week of stress & depression over my grandmother, Patrick decided to do something really amazing for me. He came to me last night while I was laying in bed and asked me how Gage was doing. He said after thinking it over he really likes the name.
We also decided that when we go back to the Dr we are going to talk to him about setting the induction date. Since I have to be induced early because of the blood thinners I figure having a set date can only help my grandmother plan her trip to Vegas or our trip to Florida (if need be). I am a very organized person so not having a plan is driving me crazy! After the date is set my plan is to buy my grandmother an airline ticket and when I go out for mothers day I going to surprise her with it.
Now I just have to hope that Gage doesn't decide to come any earlier then the induction date!

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

4 comments:

Chele said...

Awww, WTG Patrick! I love, love, love the name! I'm like you have do better when I can plan and organize things. I do okay on the fly but it raises my stress levels horribly.

Lauren said...

I LOVE it Amy!!

Coco said...

YAY! Gage is such a cute name!!

Anonymous said...

I just waved at Gage :)