Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sorry Chele (Update)

Sorry Chele for making you worry. Between work, throwing up and fighting with insurance for my meds every time I tried to get online and update I got side tracked.

I spent all of last week fighting with the insurance to get the approval for my meds and when they finally gave it to me and I went to pick up the prescription the pharmacy did not have it is stock and wanted me to wait over a week for them to get it in. So I flip out and had them transfer the prescription to another location that had the meds in stock. Well I guess that pissed off the pharmacist and she sent the request over all F'ed up. So what I was suppose to receive was 60 injections of 5000IU each per 30 days. What I ended up getting was 12 injections of 5000IU per 30 days. I knew right off the bat that that was wrong. But the pharmacist insisted that the insurance company only approved me for 12 injections. Needless to say after going back and forth between the pharmacy the insurance company and my Dr (the one that originally received the approval) it took me crying my face off to a manager at the insurance company to get everything right. So on Monday I picked up the 12 injections while I was in process of sorting out all of the mess and today I go to pick up the other 48 injections that the pharmacy owes me. In addition to that I had my first blood thinner disaster today when I cut my finger. First off I had no idea I had even cut myself until I looked at my pants and noticed that I had gotten blood all over them. After about an hour of applying pressure to it I finally got the bleeding to stop. The scary thing is that the cut was no bigger then a paper cut and had caused such a mess.

Work has been incredibly busy. I am currently in the process of helping my parents find a house. I keep trying to explain that I have of other clients but they think they should be my one and only priority. I wish it worked that way but I work with investors and with all of these bank owned deals I'm having a hard time finding a minute to breath.

As for the bean, so far so good. I have had a few scary spotting moments but I have chalked that up to the fact that I need to slow down. Easier said then done but I am trying. My plan for this weekend is to turn off the phone and relax. Friday can't get here fast enough. Morning sickness has been all day sickness and I don't know if it's work or the bean (or both) but come the end of the day all I want to do is sleep. I day dream about my bed. Plus with all of the meds I'm on I know it's contributing with how I'm feeling. Not that I'm complaining because as long as my boobs still hurt and I'm still tossing my cookies I know it means that the bean is still in there.

For now I am counting down the days to my first ultrasound, and hoping for at least one heartbeat. (Fingers Crossed)

6 comments:

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

OH my gosh, I am so happy to see an update from you !! I have been so worried!
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. Huge hugs girly, and stick bean, stick !!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for an update...been checking every day. Glad to know that you and your LO are doing good and that finally things are going your way!

I'm also glad to here that you're getting more sleep this time around, although I hope your all-day sickness subsides soon.

Take care of yourself and your bean and keep me posted!

Chele said...

I just let out a huge sigh of relief and can relax on your behalf. I'm sending you all the ++++ stick baby stick vibes I have and like you can't wait for your u/s. Sorry you are going through so much with the insurance company and dealing with m/s, but like you figure it's easier to deal with it than not have it at all at this point. Good luck with the parents!
Hugs!

Living Creekside said...

I hope your u/s went well... That just sucks about your insurance glad you got it taken care of but you really shouldn't of had to go through that its not right
LaDawn @Living Creekside

Chele said...

I think your friends need to insist that you update us at least every 4-5 days even it it's to say I'm dead tired, puking my guts out but I'm doing okay. lol! Do you have a date for your u/s yet.

I even have a friend following your blog now that posted to me today wanting to make sure you were doing okay.

Keeping pp and pt flowing your way.

Marshmallow Circus said...

OMG! I have not read your blog lately and am so excited for you. Sending you TONS of prayers and positive thoughts for a happy and healthy pg.

Stupid pharmisist though, what a-holes to put you through that.

Congrats!