Thursday, January 8, 2009

All I have left is signs

I woke up this morning nauseated and confident. Patrick looked over at me and and said well are you going to test. No, I'm not ready yet I said back. I want to see how today goes before I jump the gun and get let down. Most of the morning I have been feeling like crap so in my head I thought for sure I was. At 10 a.m. I decided what the hell I might as well. With cup in one hand and test in the other I entered the bathroom. When I wiped I saw what I had been dreading. Light pink spotting. It's over in one split second all of my confidence is lost. I didn't even bother to use the test. Why waist another test just to see a BFN seeing AF is bad enough.

I'm so depressed, I thought for sure that this was going to be my month. This year is not starting off at all like I had planned. All the signs are there it's just my luck that I would feel so confident and get let down once again!

4 comments:

Coco said...

I know that I don't normally comment here but I have been following you for a while, both here and at IV. I just want to send you big big (((hugs))). Thinking about you...

Anonymous said...

I don't normally comment here either Amy....but I have been reading your blog ever since we met on the i village boards.....I am so sorry honey....I know you are going to make the best mommy and i pray that you have a baby in your arms soon :)

Kristen
khodge@farmersfurniture.com

Chele said...

Well, you know I always comment and I will tell you it's definitely not over until the hag shows.

Big hug if the hag does show. I will continue to stay positive for you and keep PP and PT on your behalf. This is going to be the year that you definitely get that sticky baby. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}}