Friday, January 30, 2009

30 Days to make it right!

After holding myself hostage in the house, yelling at constables and attorneys I was granted 30 days to move. Thank God! I spent all of yesterday held up in the house starring out the window like a crazy person in fear that someone was going to come back to change the locks again. Every car door that slammed every sound in the night had me up looking out that windows making sure that we were safe. I finally got the call this afternoon that the bank has granted me 30 days to find a new home and move or make an offer on this house. It was the best news I have heard since Wednesday.

My landlord .... no where to be found and refuses to return my calls since she has found out what's going on. Stupid B#$%ch! She forgets though that I know where she lives. Now knowing that I can leave without fear of being homeless I'm going to go over to her house this weekend and give her a piece of my mind.

Tomorrow the house hunting begins. My lender sent over my approval and I have already made appointments to go see 5 houses tomorrow. I'm just ready to get this show on the road.

As for being sick. I still am, but hopefully all the running around I now have to do this weekend won't make it worse. I am only 3 days away from the first of hopefully many exciting ultrasound appointments. I'm alittle scared but excited for the most part. So much is changing so fast. I hate change but I welcome a fresh start. I never liked the idea of living permanently in Vegas but when push comes to shove we have great friends, great jobs and a pretty good life out here (minus all of the headache from the week). I wouldn't change that for the world! One day I am sure we will move away to a more family friendly town. The though of our future kids growing up in "Sin City" scares the crap out of me. But for not I could survive here =)

3 comments:

Lynn Page said...

Thank goodness they gave you 30 days!! I'm happy that that at least worked out. And I have your U/S date marked down on my calendar.... and I expect a full report... :) ((hugs))

Chele said...

The banks are stupid! At least they gave you a month. They should have offered you a longer period of time and let you pay the rent to them while you continued to look. Some $$$ is better than no $$$.

++++++ vibes that you find what you want asap.

I get how your feel about LV I feel the same way about Florida but as long as dh has these big projects and makes this kind of $$$ we won't be leaving FL anytime soon.

Can't wait for Monday!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! It's awesome that you were granted more time! What a relief :) Don't wear yourself out Momma! {{{HUGS}}}