Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm A ok =)

So I went to my RE today for the results from all of my blood work. All of the genetic tests came back negative and my thyroid is finally regulated. Yeah!!!! I have a sneaking suspicion that my thyroid was the reason behind my miscarriage, but I'm relieved to know that it is finally back on track. So now I wait for AF. I'm currently on CD33 13DPO I am going to wait until Friday if AF doesn't show by then, I intend on testing. But knowing that the miscarriage will cause AF to be late I am in no rush to see a BFN. If I get a BFN and AF is not here in the next 3 weeks my RE is going to intervene. Although I hate the idea of possibly having to wait that long I'm gonna do as told (not like I have much choice). Ahhhhh I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Things are looking up, finally!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! I'm glad your tests came back good! :) GL with TTC!

Chele said...

That's a great update Amy! You are supposed to be very fertile after a m/c so you may not need IUI to get your sticky baby. ++++ vibes that your ttc journey is almost over.