Saturday, October 4, 2008

I want a newborn not a 27 year old

Patrick has a cold and if you ask him it's the end of the world. Now I know I wanted to have a baby but dealing with a 27 year old baby is a nightmare. Every five second he's whining about how he doesn't feel good. He refuses to blow his nose and has been talking through it for 2 days now. It's the most annoying voice ever that nasally whinny voice. Ughhh I could just smack him! Even worse then that is the snoring... oh the snoring. I try to roll him on the tummy in hopes that it will help that snarfing gurgley noise he's making but no. Nothing helps! And god forbid he asks me to get him something and I say ok honey in one second he says to me in that same nasally annoying voice... ehhhhh you don't love me ... you don't care that I'm sick. Are you Fing kidding me! You would think that he was on his death bed. When did I marry a baby. Why do grown ass men turn into babies when they get something as simple as a cold. If I ever acted like that when I was sick he would never allow it. Ohhhh gotta run the baby wants me to get him some water.

2 comments:

Chele said...

ROFLMAO! This could be our house the past two weeks. Rick caught a bug at work and was generous enough to bring it home and share it with me. It took me a full week before I began feeling measurable better. Did I get or expect special treatment during this time? Hell no, and I didn't give it out either. lol. The last time Rick had the flu and actually missed work, I told his boss that he may not be back to work because he would be dead from me smothering him. My dh is not a quiet or good sick person. Hang in there! Sending you some patience vibes.

Anonymous said...

Typical man! Stick it out... and then demand presents as soon as he's well enough to go shopping!