Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So far so good!

I had alittle scare last night that landed me in the ER. At about 3 p.m. I started cramping really bad and after 6 hours with no relief Patrick and my mom made me go to the ER just to make sure there was nothing wrong. Long story short the care I received was awful so at 4 a.m. we decided we had had enough and walked out. I spoke to my RE first thing in the morning and she had me come in at 2:30 to check on me and the bean. During my ultrasound she discovered a cyst on my right ovary but said it was more then likely not the cause of the cramping. She checked on bean and he/she was measuring right on target at 6 weeks 1 day. Although we were unable to find the heart beat she said that was ok this early on. We scheduled another ultrasound for September 9th by then there is no reason why we would not be able to hear the heart. So for now I am home and trying to relax, in hopes that the cramps go away. I did take some tylenol but it is not making much of a difference. Hopefully alittle R&R will do me good. So for now I am off to bed. It's past bean's bed time and I figure I might as well try to get him/her on a schedule ... lol ... yeah right! Wouldn't that be nice if it actually worked! For all reading please keep bean in your thoughts until we hear that heart beat. For now we are in another two week wait ... it never ends!

0 comments: