Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just my luck .....

So I am getting ready for bed and doing my nightly routine I know that if i don't do something to take my mind off of tomorrow I will never fall asleep. I grab my progesterone and head to the bathroom to take care of business and as I pull the applicator out I notice a spot of pink. No f-ing way. I grab some toilet paper and wipe and sure enough there is another streak of pink. So it looks like I will have no need for a blood test since AF seems to be arriving. I told Patrick I was going to see what happens in the morning and if there is more blood I will call my RE and see what she wants me to do. I am so bummed out! Although I must say I would rather AF show up then get that dreaded call that it is a BFN. Ughhhhh can a girl just catch a break!!!!!!!

0 comments: