Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm great to bad life sucks!

The bean and I are still well, 1T ailments have been kicking in. So far I have had headaches for over a week, I am still drooling all over myself, I'm bloated, fatigued, dizzy and queasy but luckily no vomiting. gassy like there is no tomorrow, peeing quite frequently, I still have some bouts of insomnia and my newest RPS indigestion. Other then that I feel great! I am eagerly counting down the days till my first ultrasound. And nervous as can be! I keep going through the what if stage. What if somethings wrong, what if they don't see the baby, what if it does not have a heard beat. I am just ready for Thursday the 28th to come already so I can calm my nerves.
I am again going through a week of hell! Monday I got my third flat tire. Who gets three flat tires in such a short time frame. And if that was not bad enough my A/C went out last night. So in 105 degree weather I had to Drive Patrick to work, meet with a client and drive clear across town. It was a nightmare, and to top it off the first dealership I went to did not have the part that I needed so I had to drive even further out to go to a second dealership. I got lucky though because they had one loaner car left and let me have it. So my car will be in the shop until Saturday or Monday and for now I get to drive around in the 2008 C230. Luckily I was smart enough to buy an extended warranty when I got me car so all of my repairs are covered. I asked the service manager to give my car a good once over to make sure that there was no other work that needed to be preformed. Might as well use my warranty while I have it... Right!
My plans tonight are to lay in bed and hopefully get some rest. I might even take a bath to see if that helps. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday, I plan on being completely lazy this weekend to try to make up for all of the stress I have put on my body through this week. If nothing else I am going to float in the pool and let my stress melt away.

0 comments: