Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Intro ...

I figure the best way to start this is to tell a little something about myself. So here go....

My name is Amy and I am married to a wonderful man named Patrick. We have been together since May of 2003 and were married in September of 2006. We currently live is Las Vegas where I work in Real Estate and Patrick works in collections but dabbles in real estate on the side. We have been actively trying to start a family since July of 2006, Yes we started trying before our wedding risky move but we figured what the heck. In September of 2006 we decided to start getting more active in our attempts to have a baby, I started temping daily and checking CM as well as using OPK's. I though for sure in no time we would get a BFP, little did I know 2 years later I would still be sitting here empty handed.
After 2 years, countless OPK's, CBEFM, OV watch, clomid, RE we have decided to try a new approach. We dumped out current RE and moved to a smaller RE office one that would pay more close personal attention to our needs. After 2 years of headache I am finally breathing a sigh of relief that we finally have a great team of doctors to help make this nightmare of a journey more relaxing.
With that being said I decided to document the remainder of our TTC journey in hopes that it might help someone else that is going through this. I know that I have a great support system of friends and family, but I know that there are other women out there like myself that feel like they are going through this alone. I want them to know that infertility is common. And that there are others going through this with you.

0 comments: