Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've had about enough

So it's 11:43 P.M. on Sunday night and I won't go to bed. Not because I couldn't fall asleep if I laid my head down but because I just don't want to be next to my husband right now. I have never loved someone and hated them all in the same breath. I feel like whenever I am ovulating he either gets drunk or is just plain old mean to me and causes a fight just to get out of having sex. I would have never thought in a million years that I would have to beg my husband to have sex with me. It is such a kick to my ego!
Technically we are still newlyweds but we don't act that way. I am still very attracted to my husband and he says he is still attracted to me yet here I am on a Sunday night crying because he won't have sex with me, and can't give me a single reason as to why he won't. He has no idea what this does to me, and how bad this hurts me. I feel like over the past few years we have been the best of friends, but since we got married I feel like that is all we are anymore. I try to initiate all of the time, but 95% of the time I get turned down. And he never except once in a blue moon initiates with me.
Once a month around ovulation time, when I really have to fight to do it. It always turns into me saying that he doesn't want a baby with me and he always denies it. Saying he does in fact want a baby. But he does not seem to get that you have to have sex to have a baby. I mean what is he waiting for, the stork is not just going to fly by and drop one off for us. I am getting sick and tired of being turned down. I am sick of failed months. And to be honest I am sick of my husband right now!
I hate feeling this way. It's just not fair!

0 comments: