Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Human Pincushion

Today I went to have my blood work done. Not that I was expecting it to be fun but come on was is totally necessary to have 23 vials of blood drawn? Now I have 23 new things to worry about! I knew they were going to have to draw at least 3 maybe 4 vials but never in my wildest did I think they were going to torture me with 23. I still have no clue what all of those tests are for. The nurse laughed at me when I turned this pretty shade of gray. She said she has never seen anyone look like they were going to throw up from a blood draw. But I had to make a valid point and ask if she had ever seen anyone else have 23 vials filled in one shoot. To which she replied no. So ha ha bitchy nurse I'm not that big of a baby I just would prefer if all of my blood could remain in my body. So after being treated like a pincushion for 15 minutes she rushed me out the door light headed and all. Not even a second to recoup.

0 comments: