Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank you Chele

Yesterday before my L&D debacle I received a package from Chele filled with lots of goodies for Gage. It was such an amazing gesture I just had to share. Here are some pictures of all the fun stuff we received.


Thank you so much Chele for all of the wonderful goodies. Words can not describe how touched I was when I opened the box and saw all of the clothing, books, towels and toys you had sent. You have been an amazing support system to me throughout my 2 1/2 years of TTC and now through my pregnancy. I am truly blessed to call you my friend.

2 comments:

Chele said...

You're very welcome! I'm so very happy for you and Patrick and enjoyed shopping for Gage.

Bonnie said...

That is a bunch of nice goodies! Thankyou for being so sweet & supportive Amy. I would love to meet you for lunch sometime or get together. I have been so tired lately b/c we are house-hunting & working. It is so stressful! Just e-mail me if you would ever like to meet up. It would be fun!

Bon :)