Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's almost time to say goodbye

This coming week is my nephews last week living in Nevada. Come Monday the 22nd his new home will be Tennessee. I map quested it, and from my front door to my sisters new apartment is exactly 2075.08 miles. Now don't get me wrong, I'll miss my sister as well. But not as much as I will miss Reece. Hopefully in a year after my sisters job contract is over she will come back. But I'm not going to get my hopes up to high. I'm really going to miss his cute little face and his wild little personality. I just never in my wildest thought that my sister would actually move so far away from her family. All I can do in the mean time is continue to spend as much time with him as possible and hope that he doesn't forget his Aunt Amy.

Reece and Molly playing in his baby pool

Reece playing at the splash park