Saturday, June 20, 2009

28 weeks and some new pictures of Gage

7 Months today, can you believe it! I never thought I would make it this far, with our history of bad luck and just the sheer denial I was in that it was never going to happen. But here I am 7 months, still alittle cautions that this is all a dream and I am going to wake up and be disappointed. To mark the day Patrick, my mother, my sister, my nephew, my MIL and my Step FIL went as a family to watch me have a 3d ultrasound. It was truly amazing looking at our little boys features. From his chubby cheeks to his daddy's nose it was amazing to see. With all of the space this little boy has to move around he insists on being down as low as possible. And the funniest part of that, after watching him for about 45 minutes you could tell he really enjoys being folded up with his feet in his face. He was a sight to see. After the first 20 minutes or so you could see his attitude come out. He started acting like we were invading his privacy and started covering his face as much as possible. Even his expressions started to change and you could see his angry face. I am attaching the best of the pictures that were taken. I would attach them all but that would take all day =)














4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you! He looks as cute as can be. You'll have to give me the details of where you went. Did I tell you that we find out what we're having on July 23rd? I can hardly wait! Talk to ya' soon :)
Bon

Chele said...

These pics bring tears to my eyes. I'm so very happy for you guys!

Shell said...

Oh Hun ! those pictures are sooo perfect ! I loved them ! such good shots of your little man you got ! makes me really want a 3D U/s now !!
and yes, he's got some chubby cheeks ! Bet you cant wait to gobble them up !!!!

To A T said...

Aww!! Look at that precious little boy!! So happy for you hun!