Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update on my grandmother, and what I have been up to.

First I will update the great news on my grandmother. The results on her biopsy show that the cancer has NOT spread to her lymph nodes. While she does still have a mass in her lungs they are not as concerned since it has not spread. The Dr did want to remove the mass but agreed a surgery like that on an 85 year old woman is to complicated. Thankfully the cancer is not taking over and doesn't need to be treated aggressively. So that was great to hear. You should see just how fast a semi good diagnosis has changed me grandmothers outlook. She pretty much automatically went back to her old spunky ways, and I am very thankful for that.


I have been working like a dog these past few day and have just been so exhausted. All I want to do when I come home is sleep. Thankfully the insomnia I was having is pretty much gone, although there are times at night where I wake up and have a hard time falling back to sleep. I am just thankful to be getting sleep so I will just stop complaining. We did purchase the bedroom furniture for Gages room. Although we are still looking for a house to put it into. ;) I'm hoping I can work something out with the bank and just buy the house we are in now. But we shall see! We have also been looking into a new family car, although Patrick and I have our eyes set on totally different cars. We will see who wins that battle. So as you can see there are alot of changes in the making over these next few months and I could not be happier. Now if only I could change where we live for the next few months, this 100 degree weather is kicking my butt!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute baby stuff! Glad to hear the good news about your grandmom! Woohoo!

Lauren said...

Love the bedroom furniture, and I'm so happy to hear about your grandmother!!

To A T said...

I'm happy to hear better news about your Grandma!! Yay!!
I love the furniture you've picked out! So classy!

Chele said...

Great Grandma update! I also like the nursery furniture.

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

Nice baby bedroom set !
Glad to hear the good news on your Gramma

Bonnie said...

Is there a good baby furniture place here in Vegas?