Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Florida trip on hold ='(

I was planning on going to Florida for Mothers day to see my grandmother, but was just informed that the idea of me flying while pregnant is stressing my grandmother out and making her shingles worse. It's not the pregnancy that freaks her out, it's the fact that I'm on the blood thinners that has her worried. Since the biopsy on her lymph nodes is this Friday we agreed that I would wait until she gets her results and then we would plan from there. I just hate having to wait. The thought of never seeing her again is killing me. And although I know that things are not going to go down hill that fast. In the back of my mind, I know that there is a risk of her not being around when Gage is born. I just hate this!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chele said...

Hugs, I'm sorry Amy.

Coco said...

I'm sorry! Thinking about you!

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry Amy. It's obvious you are very close to your grandmother.
(((HUGS)))

Marshmallow Circus said...

It is so sweet that she is worried about you. Sorry your not able to go. :(

Lynn Page said...

Amy I'm so sorry sweetie!! ((Hugs))