Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Tag!

I was tagged by Tiffany for this wonderful, fun one.

If you’re reading along with me, your instructions:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Here's mine:

This picture is of (From top to bottom Left to right) Me, My cousin Randy, My cousin Keith, My sister Jenifer, My Grandmother and My Grandfather, at my cousin Keith's bat mitzvah back in 1992. The night before the bat mitzvah I got a hold of some scissors and decided to cute myself some bangs. Obviously now looking back I realize that was a real bad idea. =)

Here are my tags:


Lynn
Shell
Amber
Chele

0 comments: