Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First OBGYN Appointment

So today was my first appointment with my new OBGYN, and everything went great. We went over allllllllll of my history, did some blood work, checked the babies heartbeat on the doppler but where we were unable to find it my Dr did an ultrasound instead. The baby is doing great. Super active and all over the place. He was not even able to get me a picture because the baby was everywhere. It was amazing to see and quite funny. When all was said and done my Dr referred me to a High Risk OB and scheduled an appointment for me on Friday. With me being on the blood thinners & my thyroid condition my Dr thought it was best for me to see a High Risk Dr just to be on the safe side. And I'm ok with that since it means I get to see the baby via ultrasound more often.

So far so good! I have been so scared to tell anyone that I'm pregnant I think I finally feel comfortable. I'm past the 1 T and the baby is active and healthy. I think it's time for me to make an announcement.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Mommy!!! :) I'm sure everyone will be elated to hear your news!!!

To A T said...

Hooray for a great appt!! I'm so glad things are going so well for you :)

VelvetJinxx said...

Congrats!!!!!

Chele said...

Yay! Awesome update Amy. Glad things are going so well for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, I am so happy for you. Start spreading the good news:) You deserve it!

Coco said...

I can't believe you are through the 1T already! I can't wait to see pics!

Lynn Page said...

Amy that's so exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I love ya!!!