Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm in love with 3 ounces of cuteness

Today was my appointment with the high risk OB. My mom went with me since Patrick couldn't get off of work to go with. Everything went great, we went over all of my old and new blood work made a plan for the future, we did the nuchal translucency screening (the results showed everything was normal) and of course I got to watch this cute little stinker on the ultrasound monitor for a good 10 minutes. It was truly amazing. We tried to see if we could tell the sex but of course were not able to. He/she did wave at us and spent a good 4 minutes sucking it's thumb. We got to hear the heartbeat and it was a strong 145bpm. I have to tell you I am just so in love. I didn't want the appointment to end. I go back to this Dr on the 17th and at that time we should be able to tell the sex. So for now I leave you with afew pictures of my little 3oz of love. Note the fully belly =)






9 comments:

Chele said...

Such a beautiful little baby. I love these wonderful updates and couldn't be happier for you.

Lucky Jones said...

How adorable! I am so happy for you!

Lynn Page said...

Amy your 3oz's is beautiful!!!

Amber said...

Congrats! There is nothing more exciting than seeing your baby - no many how times it has been. I love the first picture where you can see the side view. I love their fat lil' bellies!!! I cannot wait until you find out the sex - that day is PRICELESS!!!! :)

Marshmallow Circus said...

Such a CUTE belly on the baby. Sounds like a great appointment!

Kitty said...

Great pics and so glad all went well! :)

Coco said...

What a cute little baby! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby....I am so happy for you Amy:)

To A T said...

Aww look at that!! So cute!! :)