Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mexican food = my crying in pain

Tonight I went out to eat with my mom while Patrick and my stepfather bowled in there league. Mexican sounded like a good idea up until the point where my tummy was hurting so bad from gas pains I thought I was gonna die. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand it was horrible! The pain finally got so bad I ended up vomiting and crying like a baby because it was so miserable. Even now that the pain has subsided I'm still crying from just the fear of hurting that bad. I never want to feel like that again. So I guess Mexican is out of the question for the next 8 months.

5 comments:

Chele said...

Hugs, Poor you! Yeah, I'd definitely pass on the Mexican food for awhile. I'm sure nothing you did hurt the babies. With Derek, I was living in the bathroom floor at this stage and my insides were so sore from all the heaving. I hope you're feeling better today.

Coco said...

Sad day! No more Mexixan? :(

Coco said...

Sad day! No more Mexixan? :(

To A T said...

You poor, poor thing!! I hope you don't have to stay away from it forever. (Mexican is one of my favorite foods!)

Chele said...

It's the 16th! I'm going crazy waiting for your update! ++++ vibes that everything is spectacularly good.