Monday, February 16, 2009

Good News / Bad News

Lets start with the good news first. Baby B is developing wonderfully. Measuring 8 weeks 5 days, with a heartbeat of 178 bpm. He/She is even started to look alittle like a baby in the ultrasound and was moving all over the place like a wild child. It was definitely a sight to see. Now for the bad news. Baby A measured in at 7 weeks 4 days with no heartbeat. From the looks of it baby A stopped developing about a week ago. It's such a strange feeling to be happy and sad at the same time. I wanted them both so badly, and I feel like I tried everything in my power to help baby A's yolk sac grow. I wish there were something more I could have done.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts. Your support means the world to me.


baby A (my little Angel)

Baby B

Baby B (Baby A is off the the right)

Baby B (Baby A is off the the right)

Baby B (Baby A is off the the right)

Baby B's Heartbeat

Baby B Floating around




10 comments:

Chele said...

Oh no! Hugs Amy, I'm so very sorry that baby A didn't make it. I am thrilled to hear that baby B is kicking ass though. I'll will continue to send pp and pt your way. More hugs.......

Coco said...

I'm so sorry Amy! I can't imagine the all the emotions you must be going through right now! Praying for you and baby B!

To A T said...

I'm so sorry you lost baby A :( ((HUGS)) I know you happiness is bittersweet hun. Know that I am praying for you and Baby B!!

Lynn Page said...

Amy I'm so so so sorry that you lost little A, but I'm thrilled that Baby B is doing so well. I will continue to pray that, that little stays stuck tight for the next 7 1/2 or so months! ((hugs))

Marshmallow Circus said...

I'm very sorry baby A could not stay with you. I am praying for you and for baby b's continued good growing.

TuTu's Bliss said...

There is nothing I can say. hugs and love! Congrats on the healthy little you have!! I had my blue eyed beast pegged in the womb. She was just as wild out of the womb as she was in it so get ready! ;)

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

OH hun, I am so sorry about baby A. But so happy about baby b. such a mixture of emotions you must be feeling !
Big hugs !

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about Baby A.....but so happy for you and Baby B.....I am still praying for you Amy.....hang in there honey.....

Amber said...

I am sooo sorry to hear the news - I know that you were really afraid of this happening. I know that it will be hard no matter the situation, but just remember that your ultimate goal was to have at least one. You still have that little bean in there growing! Sounds like he is a little trooper! :) Thinking about ya!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about baby A, but it's wonderful news that baby B is doing so well!!! Congrats Momma!