Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time flies when your getting no sleep =)

Not that I'm complaining though. These past 3 weeks have been amazing and super busy. I never realized getting use to having a baby around took so long. But I love him to death and wouldn't change a thing! We had our first Dr appointment, everything looks great. Gage had his circumcision. That was an experience I never want to go through again!!! Just seeing him in pain broke my heart. He now weighs 7lbs 7oz so he is growing like a weed. His personality is starting to show alittle and he is quite the ham. Patrick and I have nicknames him our little shark because when he is feeding and going to latch on to the bottle be turns his head back and forth like he is attacking something. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself. =) Other then just adjusting to every day stuff things have been great!

4 comments:

To A T said...

Aww!! He is just too precious! ;-)

Matt,Shell,and lil' Benjamin. said...

AHHHH! I cant wait !! Huge congrats again !!!

Jenn said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!! You must have your hands full there, but the cuteness makes it all worth it!
-Jenn

Lauren said...

Awwww what a little cutie!!!!