Thursday, August 13, 2009

A quick update ....

before Patrick yells at me for being out of bed and on the computer. It has been a crazy rough week. Last week we packed up the house and moved everything into storage. We are currently staying at my moms until the people in the house we will be renting move. They are suppose to be out by next weekend.
I have been in and out of the hospital for pre-term labor and am currently being monitored every other day at the Peri's office to monitor Gage's heartbeat as well as contractions. We have had 2 episodes with Gage's heartbeat dropping after strong contractions but no one seems to worry about that other then me and Pat. I lost my plug last Wednesday and I am currently dilate to a 2 and 100% effaced. Other then that I am boring and on bed rest. Patrick has stayed home to take care of me. FMLA is a blessing! But he does yell at me whenever I am on the computer for more then 10 minutes. So having him home isn't always fun. My baby shower was last Saturday and it went extremely well. I got most if not all of the big things I need and now all I need to do is get the nursery all set up. That will happen in due time. I am starting to accept that he might get here before his room is complete. But since he will be in our room for the first month or so I'm ok with that.
I'm sorry for not commenting lately and I promise as soon as I am off bed rest (@ 36 weeks) I will make sure to catch up on my reading. For now know you are all in my thoughts & prayers.

5 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

I had been wondering about you!! Won't be
long till we see little Gage! Btw I have always loved that name! Rest up, cuz you are gonna be a mommy in no time :)

To A T said...

Glad you are still alive, but sorry to hear about the bedrest... and the nazi keeping you in bed ;-) (j/k)
Can't wait to "meet" Gage soon!! Hang in there chica!

Lauren said...

I'm glad things are still holding out so Gage can get just a little older before he makes his debut!

Thinking of you.

Chele said...

Glad to hear you're hanging in there. The bedrest suck, I know as I've been there and done that, but it's so worth it in the end. I can't wait to meet Gage!

Bonnie said...

How are you & Gage doing? I haven't read anything on you lately! Have you had him yet?

Bon